Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Georgia's First Year

I have just spent WAY too much time trying to figure out how to get these photos to post in the order I want them and still can't figure it out so I will just give them all captions...unless I can figure out how to move them around. Does anyone else have this problem posting photos?

Georgia's first Halloween


Proud Daddy


Proud Mama


Baby Georgia!


Just a few days before we got to meet her in person!

Merry Christmas!


Happy Thanksgiving!



She is about 8 weeks old here.


She didn't like her first "costume". Maybe this tear will be better!





Back to Christmas photos again...



Here she is 7 months. Doesn't she think she is big stuff with her cousins, Nick and Ben?!?!?!

This is Easter.

Snow baby



This was one of her 1st birthday photos


Happy 4th of July!







1 comment:

Betsy said...

Wow I need to get my monthly pictures together!