Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Georgia's First Birthday Party

Since I was part of the action and kind of the hostess for Georgia's Birthday Party the week before last, I wasn't able to take many photos but our dear friend, Lisa Marie, mailed me a CD of the photos she took. She takes photos of food displays for a living and is awesome at it so I was so thankful to get these photos! If anyone else has photos from the day feel free to send them my way!

Georgia and her Nana (Chad's mom, Linda)


She LOVED her cake!


Lisa and my cousin Denny-my-man also gave Georgia a beautifully wrapped and decorated basket of all kinds of goodies!


Little mommy pushing her Baby (BAY-BEEE) in the stroller.


My mom's awesome caramel apples. Georgia's actual birthday is the first day of fall so they were so appropriate! YUM!

I may have to post a few more photos later, like her doll bed from Betsy that SHE wants to get in and the wagon from Nana the she and Jacob took a ride in, there are just so many good ones! It was a fun day!

No comments: