Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Busy Day

Yesterday we had our Christos Church Fellowship where the 6:00 folks and the 11:00 folks both came to the Veterans' Memorial Park in Jtown for a cook out, short presentation and just to hang out. We had a really good time; I only took a few photos though. And forgive me but I just got a new camera (thanks to Betsy) and I am still trying to learn how to work it. I need to figure out how to change the date or just take it off alltogether; the fellowship really was yesterday!

John, Larissa and Anna

On the left is Rob, Amanda, Dusty and Brittney
On the right is Erv(playing with Georgia), Chad and Jeff (Brittney's husband).

Georgia is just barely too little to enjoy the park so it basically just wore me out trying to keep her happy so this is the only photo I got of her.

Earlier yesterday, my dad and Chad powerwashed the driveway, sealed it and sealed the deck. Whew it was a big job and we were so thankful for my dad's help. I couldn't help much because I was inside with the baby. The deck still needs another coat but it looks really great already!

Then, when Chad went to pick up our newspapers (yes, Chad picks mine up and brings them home to me THEN wakes me up...I am spoiled rotten!) it was raining and storming! This morning it looked like the stain and blacktop held up pretty well though. I can't wait to get out the sidewalk chalk!


No comments: