Thursday, September 11, 2008

Daddy Daughter Giggles

Since my new camera takes video I thought I would try to capture Chad playing with Georgia and share it. He can get her to laugh so hard! Hopefully this will work. I have tried several times to post video but it never seems to work. I keep thinking I will join YouTube and see if I can share through that. We'll see. I am still learning how to work all this newer technology with the purchase of our computer with the internet and now a new camera. My friend, Betsy, talked me into joining Facebook today so I have one more thing to learn!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO ADORABLE! Thanks for sharing!

MJ said...

Hee Hee. I love it. She is such a big girl now.

Anonymous said...

What a Gigglebox !! She is too cute but we already knew that!

Christi said...

That is too cute!!!