Saturday, September 6, 2008

Birthday Baby




On Tuesday we had our friend, Eve, who is a photographer come and take photos of Georgia for her first birthday. We had them done a little early so I could include one in her invitations for her party and so we would have some to give out at her party. Here are a few sneak peeks. I will post more when we get the whole CD back. Eve is an awesome photographer but if you want her to photograph your family you need to act fast! She and her husband are moving to Florida in December. Check out her website for details.
Georgia's party is planned for Saturday September 20th (2 days before her actual birthday) at 2pm at my parents' house so if you can make it give me or Chad a call for directions. We would love to see you there!

4 comments:

MJ said...

I love these pictures!!!

She is such a little lady now!

I hope we get to pull of coming to the party. Things are such a mess around here. I guess you've seen our blog and all, but I think by then then "smoke should have cleared" as they say....

MJ

MJ said...

Hi! I thought something, if you are interested. I had Grace's Tinker Bell costume dry cleaned last time she wore it and it's all hanging up pretty. If Georgia needs a Halloween costume you could try it on...

Jeremy & Betsy said...

I got the invitation in the mail yesterday. It is SO cute.

Brittney said...

AH! Love these :) Thanks for giving me the blog site. . .it will be so much fun to keep up with your little precious one.
BIG HUGS!
Brittney and Jeff