Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Oh, What a Day...

I still have not figured out how to get the photos to appear in the order I want them so these are photos of my day, but not in the order in which they happened...

Last night it was time for a bath. I usually let Georgia throw her toys in the tub while it is filling up and last night was no different except I decided to use the bathroom while she was doing that. I guess she was a little anxious to get in the tub herself because just as I sat down she hopped in the tub herself, water going all over the floor and her still in her dress, cloth diaper and play necklace! This is what I saw when I got up...


Eariler, I had just changed 2 dirty diapers so I put Noah in his crib so I could wash my hands. Since we have him in our room for now his crib is full of clothes Georgia has grown out of until I get around to storing them in the garage and stuffed animals that will go in the pet net once we hang it but I squeezed enough room to lay Noah down so he would be safe from his sister for just a few seconds. I returned to Georgia climbing the side of the crib r-e-a-c-h-i-n-g for him and begging to get in the crib. So, I got Noah out and out him in her crib and put her in his. She sobbed when I got her out a half hour later.



















In between the crib incident and bath incident our dear friends, Carlos and Amy, brought their new baby girl to meet our new baby boy and brought a delicious spaghetti dinner to share with us. Fortunately, Georgia had a nap before they came and was on better behavior for our guests.




Needless to say, I was exhausted come bed time!





2 comments:

Brittney said...

WOW o WOW! The events in the life of a mom of two. And honestly, I bet even though they were exhausting you cherished the day's events dearly. I mean, how precious is it that your daughter plopped in the tub with all her clothes on. And the fact that she just loves playing in the crib by herself - and that she loves her new little brother. Thanks for sharing these pictures and stories (it gives me a sneak preview of the future!)

Christi said...

A whole new world, isn't it friend!?!?