Thursday, May 28, 2009

Adjusting to two kiddos

Well, it has been a week since Noah made his grand appearance (2 weeks before his due date and a week before the c-section was scheduled!) and I am loving life with 2!

Here are a few pics of our transition...

Sweet sleeping Noah...

Awake Noah...

Noah's sweet little baby feet...

Sibling nap time (Georgia was actually just waking up by the time I thought about getting out the camera)
On our way home for the first time as a family of 4!

Cute cloth diapered baby Georgia. She doesn't seem to notice a difference and so far they really aren't that much work; especially since we don't use them overnight or when we go out.




Today was my first venture out of the house with both babies by myself. We went to the park. I couldn't bear to let Georgia watch any more Elmo and she was climbing the walls. We were only there for about an hour because it was starting to rain. We had a good time, though.




Georgia is doing great adjusting. She has always been so independent so the little bit of neediness and fussiness we are dealing with is not bad at all. She loves her little brother, she likes to point out all his "parts". We are hoping he makes it to his first birthday still having both eyes! She also asks to "hold it" often. So cute.


4 comments:

Freddy T. Wyatt said...

enjoyed praying for you guys tonight!

Jeremy & Betsy said...

Who is this kid? Tan with dark hair - Georgia and Noah look so different!

Elizabeth said...

I know...we call him our alien baby because we can't tell who he looks like! I think it is my mom's side of the family. We'll have to wait to see!

christi said...

How sweet! Congratulations to you all!! Life with two is hard work, but lots of fun! I'm so glad to hear that all is well!