Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Kentucky State Fair

We had such a good time at the Fair tonight! Chad and I go every year but it was even more fun with Georgia this year.

We started inside because it was just too hot and too sunny to start outside. Plus, Georgia wouldn't keep her shades on for long...

I totally forgot to take photos while we were inside looking at all the arts, crafts and other entries. Gerogia slept through a lot of the day so I forget to take pics of anything else! My mom entered 10 things and won ribbons on 7. I can't believe I didn't take any photos to post. I will see if my parents are going again before it is over and have them email me some pics to post. We ran into a lot of my dad's side of the family so it was nice to catch up with them some.

Once we finally got to the midway we had to get one of those chocolate covered frozen cheesecakes on a stick. YUM! Our friend, Rob, was telling us about them at our Bible Study last night so it was on our list of things to eat at the fair along with corn dogs, brats, grater taters and german roasted nuts. Good thing we really only eat like this once or twice a year!

Maybe next year, Georgia...



Daddy won this toy for Georgia at one of those balloon popping games and she really seems to like it. I grew up having a mama fair bear and a baby fair bear that I loved so we named this guy fair frog.

No comments: