Sunday, August 10, 2008

Bats Game

LaGrange Baptist had their annual River Bats game outing last night so we went with our friends, the Fredricks.

We had good seats, the same section as last year. The weather was perfect! Not too hot, not too cold. Last year was so hot. I was 8 months pregnant and Betsy and Jeremy had an 8 month old crawling all over them so we all left exhausted! Check out Betsy's blog for last year's pics. Maybe they will even post one about this year's!



I couldn't believe it but Georgia slept through the noisiest part! Daddy has the magic touch.

Our friends, Jacob, Jeremy and Betsy.

Georgia and Mama.

We even stayed for the fireworks.

Check out my friend, Maren's blog for the top 10 things she learned about baseball when she and her husband went to a game last Monday! So funny!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved the blog post! Michael and I enjoy going to the Bats game--especially when the tickets are free from work! Thanks, too, for the magazine! I enjoy it! I appreciate you thinking of me! Maren