Friday, October 16, 2009

Georgia is 2!

Georgia turned 2 on September 22nd. We were out of town for her actual birthday so we just celebrated with my side of the family last Sunday (10/4) and I am just now getting around to posting the photos. I wanted to go ahead and put them up so I could post about Hubers next then celebrating her birthday with Chad's side of the family next week when his sister is home from college. Whew we've been busy lately.

These are not in order...I always forget to do them backward until I am half way done and by then I have spent too much time to go back adn redo them. Maybe for my next post I will get the order right...


By the end of her party she was soooo tired. She was playing in her room and when things got quiet I went to check on her and this is what I found.

She still doesn't get the opening presents part but she loved the toys she got!

My dad and my son.






My mom and my sister


This is Georgia enjoying her Elmo birthday cake.



She did not like being sung to.


My nephew, Nick and my son.



My nephew, Ben, being silly with the Elmo hats!


Elmo party!



1 comment:

MJ said...

Love the Elmo Party! Looks like it was so much fun! She is getting so big so fast! I was sitting here thinking how much fun they will all be at Christmas!

You guys should come out to our Fall Festival Halloween Night! Free Food, Free Games, Free Fun! :-)

Did you take them to the Zoo?

MJ