Monday, April 20, 2009

Georgia's Latest

So this week we had Georgia's 18 month appointment (although she is almost 19 months!) and it went well. She is 32lbs, 36 inches tall and has no percentile because she is off the growth charts! She is following the same growth pattern she has always been in so she is healthy and proportionate, just really big for her age.

Last night she didn't eat much of her dinner so I left it on the table in case she wanted to go back to it and this is what I spied her doing. Sorry the photos are backward...I can never seem to get them to post in the order I want.

Here she is after trying to balance the plate to feed her babies her leftover dinner. I had a feeling that might happen but really wanted to get a photo before she realized I was there!


Here she is feeding her babies her broccoli. She also had them buckled in as best she could so they could be "safe" as we tell her when we strap her in. She was also telling them "bottom" meaning "sit on your bottom" which she hears from us all day everyday.




We also got an Elmo video from Netflix. She LOVES Elmo from books and toys but had never seen Sesame Street. Until now she hasn't really cared much for TV but when I put this on she was in love. She asks for it all the time now. It is nice when I need to do something but I need to figure out how to limit it!









3 comments:

Betsy said...

Isn't it weird how girls and boys are so different!. I think Jacob came out of the womb asking to play with cars and Georgia instintively wants to feed her babies.

Brittney said...

LOVE IT!!! That picture of her right up next to the TV gazing intently at Elmo is hilarious :) How cute that Georgia wants to feed 'baby'. . .hmmm wonder if she'll try to sneak Noah some broccoli when he's a baby.

Christi said...

How cute! I understand the limiting of favorite videos! Charlie asks for his all the time and I finally just had to limit it to one movie a day. He also gets to watch his Bible verse songs video if he wants to, and sometimes more than once. (For obvious reasons!) He's actually starting to try and sing them now, which is really cute! By the way, "two under two" has not been so bad so far. Of course, I've had a lot of help, but I think we're going to settle in just fine. I'm really having a much easier time than the first time! I hope you find the same thing!