Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Sunday

Every year, for the last few, I have hidden Easter eggs for my nephews to find. This year Georgia was old enough to play too and she loved it!


Here we are discovering what was inside the eggs!




This is the one shot I got of the boys. Nick is officially too old to enjoy hunting eggs. Maybe next year I'll have to get more creative for him to "earn" his Reece's Eggs!



Here is Georgia going at it! I didn't hide them this year but I think I probably could have!









When we left the house we opened the door to this surprise!



Chad's mom and sister were out early and stopped by the house while we were all still asleep and left this toy wagon full of Easter goodies! Georgia LOVED it! She looked at everything saying either ooooohhhh pretty! Or a wagon, a wagon!







After the wonderful surprise and wonderful egg hunt and wonderful meal with my family, Georgia had a wonderful nap at my parents' house while Chad and I were able to have a wonderful Easter service with Christos Church to celebrate our Risen Lord. What a wonderful Easter Sunday we had this year. Praise the Lord!






No comments: