Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Doughnuts!

For Christmas, Georgia's Nana (Chad's mom) got Georgia a little kitchen. We got her some play foods to go in it and she knows most of them by name. The other day she was helping me pick them up and I realized she knew which one the doughnut was but has never had one!

Monday night Chad and I went on a date and my sister, brother in law and nephews watched her for us. They live so close to Krispy Kreme that we couldn't resist taking her in for a doughnut on the way home. They had ones with green and white sprinkles for St.Patrick's day. She LOVED it!

We forgot the camera so these were taken with my phone...better than nothing!







1 comment:

Brittney said...

Wow. Georgia's first donut experience. Wonder if she'll still want 'bapes' as much after that Krispy Creme experience.

Oh my word that picture of Georgia in the park, the one with her mouth open is AWESOME! If I were you I'd look at that picture every morning before I start my day and ask the Lord to make me like that -that excited for life, for his Word, and just for the day. Your daughter is super photogenic. Is that how you spell it? Thanks for the pics. Love them :)