Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Amy's shower

Well, the shower went very well. Not as many people came as I had expected (I guess people don't RSVP anymore) but Amy still got showered with some nice stuff and we all had a good time. Best of all, my house is clean!


This is Amy's mom, Tara, me and Amy...by the food, of course!


Me and my mom. I could not have pulled this shower off without her help!

I was way too busy to stand still for a photo!


Amy with the cupcakes


Georgia and my mom, her Mamaw (who she calls Pawpaw...which is who my dad is!)



The beautiful prize gifts that my mom purchased and wrapped for the occasion.


Socializing



My friend, Maria Fernanda (in the white sweater) came early to help set up. What a life saver she was!




Georgia loved the party, and the cupcakes!



Coffee punch (decaf for Amy).


The spread



The most important part. The dessert!



Amy brought Georgia an Elmo. We have never watched Sesame Street but she LOVES Elmo from a few books we have. She was so excited!


Me and Amy with the cupcakes. College roomies pregnant at the same time!



1 comment:

Christi said...

How fun! You look great! How do you feel?