Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The Zoo

Chad has recently changed his work schedule for the summer so we can spend more time together as a family. We were just taking Sunday and Mondays off together but since those were the only times we were ever together we were using them for stuff that needed to get done or getting together with other people which left very little time to do anything else! Now we have Together Tuesdays that we try to reserve for family day. We chose to spend our first one at the Zoo!

We had a great time walking around looking at the animals. For those of you who are Lost fans, you should check out my friend, Kim's, blog. She has a post about the Zoo you will love! http://cookbookscommentaries.blogspot.com/2008/06/for-my-lost-friends.html
I spent the rest of the time looking for the "stations"!

I loved these animals...I think they are the meercats?




By the end of our visit Georgia was sacked out...I guess we wear her out wherever we go!


When we got home daddy was worn out too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Elizabeth,

Betsy sent me the link to your blog so I could see the pictures of Georgia...she's adorable! Hope you and your sweet family are doing well!

Christi said...

How fun! We're going to try for a zoo day tomorrow if the weather permits! Georgia is getting so big! She's a little doll! Miss you guys!
~Christi