Monday, July 28, 2008

The Wedding

I love weddings. They remind me of my own wedding, three years ago, and they remind me of God's design for man and woman and the picture he gives us of Christ and His Church. That was the main thing Chad and I wanted people to walk away with after our wedding. We pray that as John and Larissa grow in their love for one another that they also continue to grow in their love for Christ, placing Him in the center of their marriage. John and Larissa have been faithfully coming to our Bible study on Monday nights and are excited to serve at Christos Church as the Lord helps us to plant it through the help of our church, LaGrange Baptist. It was such an honor to spend their big day with them. Here are some highlights of the day.

Larissa coming down the aisle with her dad.

Their first kiss as husband and wife.

Larissa and her girls.

The most handsome groomsman ever, Chad.

The beautiful reception room. Every other table had tall vases with flowers and the rest had pedestal cake plates with satin wrapped packages that matched the dresses. I LOVED this idea and wish I had seen it before my wedding!
The favors were photos from a digital photo booth. I think the photos will be available to view online on their website in a few days. Just go to event date 07/26/08 and click on John and Larissa. It was so fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! This was all awesome! I'm so glad you all were there to be a part too! These pictures are great and everything you wrote was so sweet! See you next Monday night!