Friday, October 15, 2010

Halloween Party at the Zoo!

From most of my posts this summer it looks like we really got our money's worth from our Zoo membership! This was the last weekend that the Halloween party is free for members so my friend, Betsy, and I took our kiddos yesterday. We had so much fun!

Here I am, still pregnant!, trying to tell Georgia to say Trick-or-Treat, and then thank you. She sort of got it. Noah just watched from the stroller. I didn't have the energy to keep up with him on the loose. If I had it to do over I think I would have gotten a harness for him so he could have gotten down more.



This is the attempt of a good group photo of all our kids together. Betsy's kids are normal and look at the camera. Mine do not...
This is me overcorrecting, trying to get Noah to look over by going further to his right. All that happened was that the other three looked over at me instead of Betsy with the camera...

Noah loved the pumpkin...literally...



All eight cuties looking at the same time! Success!





No comments: