Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A Day of Firsts

This is the "after" shot by my neighbor. So handsome! Can't believe he is almost a year old!


He had had enough by the end of the haircut.


Haircut? What haircut? Mmmmmmm sucker.....









So today our sweet neighbor agreed to take photos of my kiddos at my parents' house. She is a brave woman. Noah will be a year old in a few weeks so I wanted to get some photos made and I am not brave enough to take them to a studio. We got a couple of teasers of Noah that turned out great but if any of the 4 of us turned out any good then she is a miracle worker! I will keep you all posted. Since these are the most formal photos we are going to have done I wanted to get him a MUCH needed first haircut. I took him to the Great Clips down the street and they did a great job. First haircuts are free (bonus for my day!), they get a little certificate with their hair clippings taped inside and to keep them happy and still they gave him a sucker (his first!). I don't need to tell you all that he LOVED it! He did a great job; only cried at the end. What a handsome boy!










1 comment:

Christi said...

Hey is so cute! And, those pictures are great! I'm right there with you about not being brave enough to go to a studio with both of mine by myself. Any studio pictures we've had done, I've had help! (This is also the reason I don't have professional 6 month or 9 month pictures of Piper!) Maybe one day for me, but for you it's just gonna get worse since you're working on #3!! :)