Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Our New Little Paper Carrier!

If you follow our blog you ight remember a post about Georgia "helping" us on our paper routes meaning we just had to take her with us sometimes. She sits in the back with all the papers and tries to hand Chad the papers as he reaches back for them. It is so sweet. Well, we have been taking the kids in with us to stuff papers on Sundays and Noah wants to be a bit more hands on. We got a portable DVD player for Georgia and I wish I had taken a photo of the seat we made for her out of papers in one of the carts but I didn't...maybe next week but I did get a photo of Noah "helping" Chad stuff his papers!




2 comments:

Brittney said...

So I literally laughed out loud at this when I saw it - your precious Noah is a hoot!!! And a great help too :)

Christi said...

What a cutie and he's growing so much!!