Tuesday, December 30, 2008

It's a Boy!

We had our ultrasound this morning and everything looks great. Robert Noah Nuss (we'll call him Noah) is healthy and right on schedule! Georgia has a little brother! I guess we better start buying some blue!


There are more photos on my Facebook page so if you are on Facebook, check them out! If we aren't "friends" already...friend me! I'll try to post a photo of my baby "bump" soon too. I will be 18 weeks tomorrow but I am still not that big. Totally different than my pregnancy with Georgia!
Sorry to those who didn't even know we are pregnant! It is so hard to keep up with who is pregnant and when everyone is due and who all we've told during this season of our lives!

4 comments:

Susan Wyatt said...

How did I miss that you were pregnant? Congratulations! So exciting! Little boys are wonderful, so fun.

Brittney said...

AH! HOORAY!!! Great name choice! You know how much we love the name Noah :) He'll be just precious and don't worry, we'll make sure you get enough blue for your little boy. . . I am so excited for another Nuss to come into the world!

Anonymous said...

Noah - what a cutie you are! I can't wait to meet you.

Christi said...

Yay! A boy...how fun! Now we have two little pairs between Charlie and Georgia and Noah and Piper!! :) Let us know how things are going!