Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Swimming!

Georgia and Daddy in the pool


Georgia and Mama in the pool.
Georgia loves to play on the ground now that she can crawl and pull up on everything! She was a busy girl all day!
It looks like she liked the float but it only lasted a minute.

Our friends, Amy and Carlos, had us and a few other friends over for a day at their pool. The food and fellowship was great (as usual) and it was so fun to see Georgia's first reaction to swimming. I am horrible at taking photos in the moment. I always bring my camera and it usually makes it out of the bag but doesn't always get used. Next time I will try to include photos of people other than Georgia!

2 comments:

Christi said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I'm not too good at it yet either. (That's why Stephen posts most of our blogs!)I can't believe how that little girl has grown! What a cutie she is! I hope all is well with you guys. Hopefully we'll see you before these kiddos go off to school or something!
~Christi

Jeremy & Betsy said...

Thanks for linking my blog to yours...I haven't updated in 9 months. I guess I will have to get on that!

Betsy